DJ CLASSES ARE BACK!
CALL THE STUDIO at 212-696-2513 FOR DETAILS!
DJ SESSIONS AT FUNKADELIC STUDIOS!
DJ EQUIPMENT NOW AVAILABLE AT THE STUDIOS*
Day Rate: $20 per hr 10am to to 6pm
Evening Rate: $30 per hr 6pm to 1am
- 2 Turntables
- 1 DJ Mixer
- Serato Box with 4 sets of Rca Cables, Blue USB Cable, & 2 Serato Control Vinyl – $10.00
- 2 Slipmats – $5.00
- Bundle of ALL ABOVE ITEMS – $25.00
DJs MUST BRING THEIR OWN NEEDLES
- the choice for many performing DJs, particularly those who scratch
- The table Vestax give the Performance Battle DJs during their sponsorship
- Anti Skipping Tone-arm System virtually eliminates record skips when DJing
- powerful, direct drive motor with higher torque than Technics 1200 motor; ultra fast start time
- MIDI compatible / MIDI input
The PDX-3000 MK2 is Vestax’s top of the line turntable. In terms of performance and durability, the PDX-3000 rivals the Technics 1200 turntable (aesthetics being the main difference). In pure performance terms, the PDX-3000 actually outperforms the 1200 with its higher torque motor, Anti Skipping Tonearm (virtually eliminates record skips), and an array of digital features (MIDI, Ultra Pitch, reverse play) not featured on the 1200.
- high quality metal platter
- air suspended rubber feet for less distortion
- Digital Torque Simulator: 2 torque modes for mixing and DJ tricks
- Ultra Pitch Control: includes second pitch control (speed control) that controls the pitch range by +/-50%. Combined with the standard pitch control, a total pitch control of +/-60 % is possible.
- Reverse Mode: allows the turntable to play in reverse
DJ MIXER INFORMATION
- comes integrated with high-quality InnoFader Mini crossfader, which features contact-less design and custom calibration. The InnoFader is known for its durability and scratch DJ applications.
- features (10) assignable MIDI buttons and (2) knobs
- analog filter knob for each channel
- Timecode Mode: for Digital Vinyl System (DVS) users (eg. Serato and Traktor Scratch), easily switch between traditional turntable / CDJ setup to DVS without having to disconnect any cables
- crossfader curve control knob + reverse button
- (3) Band EQ, mic input, dual 1/4″ and 3.5mm headphone inputs
- booth output with dedicated volume control
The DIF-1M also includes the Timecode Mode . The DIF-1M features extra RCA inputs and outputs to plug directly into you Digital Vinyl System (DVS) interface (eg. Serato SL3 or Native Instruments Traktor Scratch). This allows you to switch from traditional dj setup to DVS setup by hitting a button, and most importably, without having to disconnect any cables.
Lastly, the DIF-1M includes all the necessary mixer features such as 3-Band EQ, line inputs (for CDJs, MP3 players, etc), dual headphone inputs (small and large plug), mic input with volume control, and booth output with volume control.